With a vision to
have fair practices in publication process and to avoid any
discrepancies before, during and after publication of a
manuscripts following policies have been adopted by
Greentree Group Publishers (GGP) based on recent
1. We do not prefix author names with designations. Only people and place or work is important.
2. If revisions of accepted manuscripts are completed on time then they will be published with ease and without any delay. Late submission may delay the publication of manuscript, especially those that are submitted near to the release date of the current issue. We need at least two weeks for processing of revised manuscript.
3. Revisions are necessary and we do not publish any unrevised manuscripts. Revisions improve the technical language, formatting, and remove errors from the manuscript.
4. We do not publish any plagiarized data. Authors must not send the same.
5. Revisions, formatting, corrections, online work, plagiarism check etc require trained personnel for which we pay the required fee. If any moment you realize that you do not want to publish your manuscript then do not send your publication fee. Once sent the same will be utilized for the above said work, which then cannot be refunded.
(Click here for Instructions for authors)